mercredi 21 septembre 2011

DreamV on rakuten - Review

DreamV is a japanese clothing online store,focused on cutesy/gyaru style. I’ve ordered a few times from that website but I decided to try to get some lashes & shoes this time.

 

So,I ordered some overalls,lashes & shoes on september the 10th :

 

503992-01

¥1,480 ( ~13 euros ) in baby pink.

 

504049-01

¥609 ( ~ 5 euros ).  I ordered the C.

 

504688-01

¥1,480 ( ~13 euros ),in light blue size M.

 

I did not get duty fees but my package was kept at the customs for five days,so I only got my package on September the 20th. Usually,EMS shipping takes three to five days,unless there’s that kind of (rare) custom holds.

 

Here’s how it looked like !

 

Photo2475

 

Photo2477

 

The sizing for the shoes is quite right ( I took LL),and as you can see in the picture above,the flowers are actually shoe clips,you can take them off.

 

Photo2478

 

The way of closing them is quite unusual,but I like those snaps,it’s practical & I wore them for an entire day without them going all weird,they didn’t pop off.

 

Photo2479

 

I totally give an absolute 4/5 for those shoes especially for THAT cheap,they’re really cool. They may get scruffed easily because of the material through,hence the 4.

 

Photo2488

 

The  sizing is quite small. I’m usually a S and I took the overalls in M since it was the smaller size available,and I’m glad I did !

 

Photo2486

 

Photo2487

 

The material is rather thin but they look really good,so,4/5. For the small sizing !

 

And finally,the bottom lashes from the brand Decorative Eyelash,I haven’t tried them yet.

 

Photo2490[1]

6 commentaires: